No products in the cart.
Deepavali or Diwali the festival of light is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm and vigour by all of India and Indians living abroad. Diwali is the festival of lights, cleaning and washing your home welcoming the Goddess of wealth Ma Laxmi in to your home and casting away all evil spirits. The festival of lights and candles is not only hugely celebrated in India but also holds significant relevance in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, U.S.A and Mauritius. The festival marks the victory of the good over the evil with children bursting crackers, lighting up your home with diyas and elders distributing sweets and gifts to near and dear ones.
Deepavali is marked as the return of Lord Rama back to his homeland Ayodhyaya with Sita and Lakshman. In order to commemorate their joyous return back to their kingdom, entire Land of Ayodhyaya lit lamps and lights to illuminate the kingdom, hence keeping this view in mind we all still celebrate Diwali without keeping a corner dim on this highly auspicious day according to the Hindu Calendar.
Diwali is the festival of sharing and receiving gifts. It is almost customary to share a gift with your near and dear ones. But going out to buy a gift can become a task in current times when the markets are overloaded and everyone is out to buy gifts. So today, let us list out some some unique gift ideas which are special, handcrafted and unique. Nothing better than a unique and lovely gift, isn’t it!!
- Amp up the music at your Diwali Party or gift this bamboo speakers to your college buddies and become the king of innovative gifting.
- Diwali cannot be complete without bringing light to every corner of your home. This unique hand crafted mosaic table lamp will illuminate your home and it’s vibrant colours will give a dreamy look.
- Gift some hand crafted Diwali candle combos to your near and dear ones when they come to your home with gifts. A candle is the essence of Diwali and the rose scented candle along with vanilla and caramel is definitely a novel idea.
- Gifts for a tea lover! That would include most of our country’s population! If your parents or friends or family have big craze for tea then this Diwali tea hamper box will certainly satiate their tea (oops, taste) buds with some beautifully crafted teas. The flavours include Assam, Darjeeling and Green tea. Grab this beautiful bag of tea today with a personalised handwritten Diwali card for your loved ones!!!
- Always a good idea to give a gift to your boss on Diwali. But how do you ensure that you don’t overdo or under pitch it? This beautiful blue hand crafted pottery wall clock is the ideal solution that will be a special piece on his wall.
- Gift these chic and stylish rectangular earrings to your sister or friend that will go with both traditional and casual outfits this Diwali. The earrings are embedded with red rhinestones and black beads to help your dear sister or friend set trends and flaunt them in style.
- Pamper your wife this Diwali with this sweet and precious Pamper Me box containing massage bars with orange and ginger oil and jars of floral bath salt. Eco friendly ways to make your wife happier!
- Don’t neglect the kids of your family. This Diwali buy them the baby and kids soap kit consisting of coconut milk baby soap along with natural body moisturizer cream that is 100% natural safe for the soft and sensitive skin of your babies. Gift the little devils a little bit of love with these handcrafted and eco friendly soaps.
- Gift your friend or sister this beautiful red tote bag and make their journey easy while travelling from home to office or just flaunt the chic bag while hanging out with their friends.
These are just some of the wonderful ideas for you to celebrate this Diwali with joy and delight. Take your notepads out today and plan your Diwali shopping list before we run out of these surprises for your loved ones!!!