No products in the cart.
Ubtan has been used as part of the body cleansing ritual since ancient times. It has therapeutic and healing benefits. A 100% natural and ayurvedic preparation to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Each herb is ethically harvested and naturally dried so as to retain nutritional potency, colour & fragrance.
Charcoal soap: This soap is chemical free and organic. Charcoal helps to tighten and detoxify your skin especially if you have multiple breakouts, oily skin, bumpheads, blackheads or have large pores.
Lemon essential oil is an antiseptic with an invigorating fragrance which relieves anxiety and fatigue. Also help to brighten skin while treating blotchy skin. It retains natural skin moisture while cleansing your skin. Also helps fight body odor. Detoxes your skin.
Thoughtfully packed in bio degradable zip lock pouches to help you contribute towards a sustainable environment. You also help sustain the marginalized farmer who strive hard to grow chemical free products. Easy to store and can be tucked into your travel bag while you are traveling for work or pleasure.
Reduce Carbon footprint!
Help save the earth!
Soap Ingredients: Charcoal powder, lemon essential oil, coconut oil, castor oil, palm oil, sodium hydroxide , aqua, glycerine, sucrose.
Ubtan ingredients: avartaki (senna flowers), khus (vetiver), kalonji (nigella sattiva), hara moong (green gram), neem leaves , kasturi manjal (wild turmeric), naranga chilka (orange peel), multani mitti (fullers earth), gulab patti (rose petals), khadira , tulsi (holy basil)
Weight: 120 gms soap and 75 gms ubtan
Chemical free organic body cleansing combo
Product 1 – Ayurvedic Ubtan
- Avartaki (Senna flower) treats skin inflammation, while kasturi manjal ( wild turmeric) lightens the skin tone without staining.
- Naranga (Orange peel) is an effective anti- tan with a great uplifting aroma. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while neem is a known antiseptic.
- Green gram has anti ageing properties packed with rich enzymes and vitamins A & C . Make the skin soft and supple. Removes dead skin cells allowing the fresh skin to glow and breathe. It is a natural sun block , with excellent toning properties and a refreshing fragrance.
- Multani mitti ( fullers earth ) removes excess oil and reduces blemishes and scars while rose petals have a calming and soothing effect on skin with refreshing fragrance.
- Kalonji (nigella sativa) are rich in linoleic acids which the body does not produce. Hydrates the skin.
- While vetiver reduces scars and blemishes. It is also known to reduce stretch marks. Moisturizes dry skin and helps in the renewal of dead tissues. It has an mild, earthy & musky smell.
Product 2 – Handcrafted Charcoal soap
- Charcoal helps to tighten and detoxify your skin especially if you have multiple breakouts, oily skin, bump heads, blackheads or have large pores.
- Lemon oil is an antiseptic with an invigorating fragrance which relieves anxiety and fatigue. Also help to brighten skin while treating blotchy skin. It retains natural skin moisture while cleansing your skin. Also help fight body odor. Detoxes your skin
Directions for use:
Directions to use Ubtan: Take about 4 tablespoons of ubtan and mix with coconut oil for dry skin and winter months. It should be one part coconut oil and 3 parts water.. Scrub your face and body to get clear and translucent skin. Mix ubtan with rose water or lime juice for oily skin. To make a de tan face mask apply the paste on your face and leave it to dry for 20 mins. Remove it using water in light circular motion.
Directions to use Soap: Wet your body . lather the soap well. Rinse with water.
Estimated Dispatch Time: 3 working days
Shipping: Free Shipping all over India
For more hair care products keep browsing Wudbox!
At Woods and Petals herbals we encourage you to think where your consumables come from. We have been inspired by mother nature & Ayurveda for wholesome wellness & healthy living of mind body and soul. We value and respect the knowledge handed down to us by our ancestors and their respect for nature and its infinite bounty.
We have tried to bring to you traditional nourishing products from mother nature with exotic aromas and benefits in easy to use forms. We do not believe in artificially created products from chemical compounds. Our products are natural and organic. They are paraben and sulphate free. We do not believe in cruelty to animals hence none of our products are tested on animals.
Most of our raw products are handpicked by women in remote parts of India. It is a conscious attempt to encourage marginalized women to be part of this exciting journey and help sustain their families. We want you to be part of our sincere efforts to save the environment, by avoiding the chemically treated product.