No products in the cart.
This elegant Handmade Blue Pottery Wall Plate is perfect for decorating the walls & giving royal look to the home decor and office decor and inspired from nature & forest. It is hand-painted and a perfect piece for giving your place a Luxury look. So much more than a wall plate, a playfully designed blue and white pottery art piece which is a chic minimal add on to the beauty of your room.
Diameter: 10 inch/25 cm
Weight: 450 grams
How is it made:
– Manufacturing of Blur Pottery involves use of Quartz Powder, Indigenous Glass Powder, Katira, Saji & Moltani Soil.
– Utensils/Products are prepared from the dough (mixture of above items) and kept in sun to dry.
– Flowers & other designs are Sketched & Painted on the utensils/products using natural colors.
– Lastly, utensils/products are glazed & put in wooden fire kilns with the heat of 750͘͘͘͘͘`C to 800`C.
– It is a 12-15 days process.
– Painted directly with brush.
– No use of stencils.
– No use of Machine.
– Purely Handmade process.
– Royal & Luxury product.
– Be attentive when handling the product.
– Wipe with a damp cloth. Do not wash.
Traditionally handcrafted and handpainted pottery art work done by expert craftsman
Since it’s a handmade product, there maybe a minor difference in Weight & Measurement of every piece.
*We plant 1 tree on every 10 successful sales.
Saadgee is a brand based out of Jaipur and designs different and unique handcrfated pottery clay products.