No products in the cart.
A Plastic-free Backpack as it uses no form of plastic materials, polyester, plastic fittings or plastic chains & it is vegan. Pika pouch (named after a vulnerable species Pika)is small and yet powerful in organizing your small stuff. Never lose your small things & never waste time on trying to make way in clutter anymore.
– Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
– Sturdy & Quirky Shape (like the pika animal)
– 3 organizers on the inside
– Key Clip
– Classy Design with super organization
Our Pika Pouch is India’s first Zero Plastic Pouch as it uses no form of plastic materials.
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 29 cm|
Our bags are made of sustainable fabrics, in this case, waxed canvas which is a water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now.
We use eco-friendly materials such as:
– Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
– Cotton Interlinings
– Cotton Webbings
– Antique Brass Metal Hardware
– World’s Best Fastening YKK Chains
– Canvas Highlights
They are handcrafted in Kolkata by experienced artisans. We plant 5 trees per product bought from us to help restore the planet together