No products in the cart.
Renew your body with Ginger Green tea. This herbal tea infusion is beneficial in improving digestion, dental health, relieves migraine and menstrual cramps. Ginger provides heat to our body which helps in fighting cold and also relieves pain and inflammation of the throat. Our products are hygienically packed in bio-degradable zipper packets which can be used to store tea.
1. Ginger helps in relaxing the intestines, thus improving your bowel movement.
2. Ginger also helps in relieving heartburns which is found to be more effective than heartburn medicines.
3. Ginger along with Green tea helps in losing weight. Ginger is a natural ingredient that is found in many fat-burning supplements.
4. Ginger also helps you in feeling full, suppressing your appetite and thus reducing your daily calorie intake.
5. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in relieving joint pains.
6. You can also carry it with you during your travels as ginger is also known to be a natural remedy for motion sickness.
Quantity: 50 gms x 2; 100 gms total
Contents: Pack of 2 ginger tea of 50 gms each
Ingredients : Green tea, Ginger slices
Boil water at 80 – 85°C.
Add 2gm in 200ml of water and let it brew for 2 – 3 minutes
Add lemon and sugar or honey to taste
Type : Natural Ingredients
Care Instructions: Store in a cool place and dry place
teaGraft brings you the finest and the freshest blended teas straight from the plains of Assam and the hills of Darjeeling which are handcrafted with enigmatic flavors and herbs for tea lovers around the world. Tea binds people from every walk of life and we are on a mission to connect with the tea lovers around the world by sharing the world’s favorite beverage from the best tea growing areas of the world.
As a company, we believe in a personalized relationship between us and our customers, that is based on trust and a shared love for our morning cuppa. And so we meticulously select the best teas, for the faith and trust bestowed on us by the customers.
As a company, we want to make each sip of your tea an epitome of freshness.