No products in the cart.
It has a lemony , grassy and sweet aroma which re energizes and refreshes. Aromatic lemongrass oil removes skin blemishes, pigmentation marks and dark skin patches. A gentle massage with this oil relieves exhausted and fatigued muscles.
Refreshes and revitalizes. Has antiseptic properties beneficial for the skin. Its aroma calms your senses
Ingredients: Lemongrass oil, Olive oil, Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, Vegetable oil, Mineral oil, Sesame oil and Wheatgerm oil
Weight: 100 ml
- Paraben free.
- Ideal for detoxification of the body.
- Can be used as an after bath oil.
- This product has not been tested on animal.
- Lemongrass aroma is an antidepressant and revitalizer.
- It calms your nerves with its sedative properties.
- Relieves you of stress and anxiety.
- Clears acne and has astringent properties.
- The chemical citronellol in lemongrass helps to keep away insects and mosquitoes.
- Regular massage with this oil helps to flush out toxins and makes you feel light and energetic.
Skin Type: All
Ideal For: Whole Body
Directions for use:
Massage oil gently on your body. The oil will be absorbed easily by the skin, giving you maximum benefits.
Precautions: Check the product on a small portion of your skin to make sure you are not allergic to the product
Best Before: 2 years from date of manufacture
Shipping: Free Shipping
At Woods and Petals herbals we encourage you to think where your consumables come from. We have been inspired by mother nature & Ayurveda for wholesome wellness & healthy living of mind body and soul. We value and respect the knowledge handed down to us by our ancestors and their respect for nature and its infinite bounty.
We have tried to bring to you traditional nourishing products from mother nature with exotic aromas and benefits in easy to use forms. We do not believe in artificially created products from chemical compounds. Our products are natural and organic. They are paraben and sulphate free. We do not believe in cruelty to animals hence none of our products are tested on animals.
Most of our raw products are handpicked by women in remote parts of India. It is a conscious attempt to encourage marginalized women to be part of this exciting journey and help sustain their families. We want you to be part of our sincere efforts to save the environment, by avoiding the chemically treated product.