No products in the cart.
- Concentrate, it’s good for your health!
- Rustic Art Bio laundry concentrate now brings you the ‘Less is More’ DIY pack.
- Dilute the bio laundry in water to obtain 1-1.5 liters of bio laundry liquid, ready to use overnight!
- Lemon’s acidity along with coconut, Karanja, and soapnut, Rustic Art Bio laundry concentrate is the perfect cleanser and stain remover.
- Carefully formulated to be safe to use, now say goodbye to chemicals and the worries surrounding the same.
- Use around 10-15 ml for one machine load and welcome back your clothes as new! Requires lesser water to rinse off, thus saving time, water and energy!
- Economical: Effective cost of about Rs. 70/100 ml when diluted to 1 liter.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Oils of Cocos nucifera(Coconut), Pongamia glabra(Karanja), Sapindus mukorossi(Soapnut), Veg. Glycerin, Citrus medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Aqua
Shelf Life: Best Before 36 months
Age Group: Above 8 years
Product Weight: 500 g
Rustic Art is an enigmatic tale. From the time the organic & virgin base oils and essential oils are extracted till the time the final creation is complete, our every product has a story to tell. The fragrances are not just originating from the herbs and the flowers but also from the hands of the women who actually put all the ingredients together and make the ultimate creation.
We, at Rustic Art, promote environment-sensitive issues and everything that we do supports these causes:
- Supporting Skilled/Unskilled Labour
- No Machinery Used, Thus Energy Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Techniques
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Fats
- No Child Labour
It goes without saying that our products hold up to each of these concerns. Apart from these, our products are completely natural without a trace of chemicals, synthetic colours, artificial fragrances, alcohol, etc. So when you use a Rustic Art product, you know that it’s entirely natural.
What we don’t use:
- Sulphates / SLS / SLES
- Mineral Oil /Petrolatum
- DEA / TEA
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Optical Brighteners
- Synthetic Colors
- Synthetic Emulsifiers
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Sulfactants