No products in the cart.
- Don’t wait for a Valentine’s for a rose anymore! Get your own rose.
- Rose lip moisturizer helps hydrate the lips as it’s easily absorbed and prevents dryness of the lips.
- Rose has always been one of the favourites for health care.
- Lip moisturizer is natural, vegan, bio degradable and organic.
- It’s prepared from 100% natural oils and butters, which last for longer hours and keep the soft tissues of the lips nourished.
- Don’t let your lips be sealed. Speak up for the environment!
Key Ingredients: Cocos nucifera Oil, Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Persea gratissima Oil, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Shorea robusta Butter, Mangifera indica Seed Butter, Myrica cerifera Fruit Wax, Euphorbia cerifera Wax, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Rosa damascena Flower Oil, Mixed Tococpherols(Vit E)
Shelf Life: Best Before 24 months.
Weight: 9 grams
Please note that the price includes shipping.
Rustic Art is an enigmatic tale. From the time the organic & virgin base oils and essential oils are extracted till the time the final creation is complete, our every product has a story to tell. The fragrances are not just originating from the herbs and the flowers but also from the hands of the women who actually put all the ingredients together and make the ultimate creation.
We, at Rustic Art, promote environment-sensitive issues and everything that we do supports these causes:
- Supporting Skilled/Unskilled Labour
- No Machinery Used, Thus Energy Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Techniques
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Fats
- No Child Labour
It goes without saying that our products hold up to each of these concerns. Apart from these, our products are completely natural without a trace of chemicals, synthetic colours, artificial fragrances, alcohol, etc. So when you use a Rustic Art product, you know that it’s entirely natural.
What we don’t use:
- Sulphates / SLS / SLES
- Mineral Oil /Petrolatum
- DEA / TEA
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Optical Brighteners
- Synthetic Colors
- Synthetic Emulsifiers
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Sulfactants