No products in the cart.
- Beard is temporary, jawline is permanent, flaunt it!
- Tea tree is anti bacterial and purifying. A perfect shaving soap for smooth and soft shaving experience.
- It creates a stable lather that lasts longer, in turn, rendering the process smooth, leaving behind a supple and soft skin. Because, men need pampering too!
- Shaving soap reinvents shaving in a way where the organic and natural content of the soap are not only good on your skin, but also for your brush and the razor as the combination of oils and butters used in its formulation increase its efficiency and life.
Key Ingredients: Cocos nucifera Oil, Arachis hypogaea Seed Oil, Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Stearic acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Veg. Glycerin, Melaleuca alternafolia Leaf Oil, Purified Aqua
How to Use: Wet the shaving brush in warm water and swirl on the bar to create thick foam.
Shelf Life: Best Before 36 months.
Weight: 50 grams
Please note that the price includes shipping.
Rustic Art is an enigmatic tale. From the time the organic & virgin base oils and essential oils are extracted till the time the final creation is complete, our every product has a story to tell. The fragrances are not just originating from the herbs and the flowers but also from the hands of the women who actually put all the ingredients together and make the ultimate creation.
We, at Rustic Art, promote environment-sensitive issues and everything that we do supports these causes:
- Supporting Skilled/Unskilled Labour
- No Machinery Used, Thus Energy Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Techniques
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Fats
- No Child Labour
It goes without saying that our products hold up to each of these concerns. Apart from these, our products are completely natural without a trace of chemicals, synthetic colours, artificial fragrances, alcohol, etc. So when you use a Rustic Art product, you know that it’s entirely natural.
What we don’t use:
- Sulphates / SLS / SLES
- Mineral Oil /Petrolatum
- DEA / TEA
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Optical Brighteners
- Synthetic Colors
- Synthetic Emulsifiers
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Sulfactants